Last updated on September 5th, 2019 at 06:15 am
Bringing your project to life and telling its story is an important step in any renovation and design.
Our 3D rendering service includes:
- A set of 3D renderings and drawings. Two isometric views, four elevations (or every wall), top view floor plan or plan view, any detailed shot previously discussed in the contract.
- One revision is complimentary and must be requested within seven days of receiving your design plan. Any additional corrections are subject to an hourly fee of $50.
- Kitchen renovation,
- A bathroom or powder room renovation,
- Home office,
- Commercial office space,
- Walk-in closets or stand-alone units,
- 3D Computer renderings
Digital photographs of the room or space (at least four or every wall and window).
- Selected materials and finishes. Either a good resolution picture of the mood board or a digital mood board.
Available AutoCAD plans with dimensions.
A completed Agreement and a retainer.
Please inquire before booking the project about how long one might take.
A 3D rendering service starts at USD 500 a rendering with any 5 renderings complimentary. (up to 1000 sq.ft.) A project turn around is about one to three weeks, depending on the project. (Rate and timeframe are subject to change.)
Not sure? Please see our other services you might like.
Do you have any questions? Would you like to start but feel confused? Please feel free to email me with any questions at julia.k(at)boardthirteen.com