Last updated on September 5th, 2019 at 05:18 am
Our interior design consulting services are now available online and in person.
Every room needs to be functional and beautiful. Why compromise?
This service is for the hands-on homeowner who only requires a design plan, ideas, and inspiration for their home and will do the work themselves. Our interior design consulting service helps you to implement and manage your project with our guidance.
Consultation includes the following :
- A detailed questionnaire and style assessment.
I am getting to know your needs vs. wants.
- A detailed assessment of your room or space and discussing its existing furniture pieces and new furniture recommendations.
Defining the budget for every stage. It does not include labor costs.
A mood board that includes: paint color selections, window treatment ideas, lighting ideas,
- Plan view of the room with a recommended furniture layout in 3D,
Styling tips and ideas for any display areas,
- One revision is complimentary and must be requested within seven days of receiving your design plan. Any additional corrections are subject to an hourly fee of $50.
Please note that our consultation fees are billed at the time the appointment is booked.
Before the work starts what we need from you is the following:
- A rough sketch of the room you are thinking of reviving with measurements,
- At least four well-lit pictures of the room with a visible floor and ceiling and any other crucial architectural detail,
- A filled-in questionnaire about the place that we sent to you after the payment went through.
Interior design consultation starts at USD 250 a room. (up to 500 sq.ft. or 46 m²) A project turn around is about one week, depending on the project. (Rate and timeframe are subject to change.)
Not sure? Please see our other services you might like.
Do you have any questions? Would you like to start but feel confused? Please feel free to email me with any questions at julia.k(at)boardthirteen.com